<$BlogRSDURL$>


Sunday, July 08, 2012

Suspend for Illustration Friday 

Photobucket

This comic was drawn quickly today for the topic "Suspend" for Illustration Friday - it's more like "suspended" in this case. Hopefully, that same word is used for school suspensions overseas, or this won't mean much :).

I'm honestly not sure how pleased I am with it - it came out crueller than I intended and there's something about the flow of it that doesn't quite work. Also, the colours have suffered in the shift from CYMK to RGB. I welcome your opinions!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Funny...and CUTE!!
 
Colours look fine to me Ian, I think you've done a great job with this! I'm always amazed by good comic book art. Thanks also for your comment on my blog :)
 
I don't know a single thing about CYMK or RGB, but i find the colours to be really pleasing!! Funny comic, too!! It's pretty refreshing as well to get to read one on IF. Thanks for taking the time to visit my site and comment.
 
Aww, it does seem kind of mean! They got in trouble for being picked on, is what I thought at first! (But I'm a bit slow, I finally got it haha.) So many colors gives it an interesting style.
 
my first thought was aw, that's so mean! but good on them for leaving! the comic tells the story well, and the colours give it a slightly retro feel, for me.
 
Very funny!
 
I was hoping that someone would do "suspended". Great job. The colors work just fine.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?